Friday, January 29, 2010

Movie Reviews?



That's right, I will be delving into some movie reviews to help expand my audience a bit as well as expand the types of media I cover. Just reviewing books (and audio books) does not seem to cut it considering libraries do carry movies on DVD these days.

On top of that, I will cover the final season of LOST. I know, I know, countless people will be doing the same thing and nearly all of them will do it better than me. But I love the show so much, I feel the need to chime in with my forty-two cents.

So stay tuned for some movie reviews!

5 comments:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

There can never be too much coverage of LOST! Be sure you post the links to your recaps on the LOST Books Challenge Blog once the season gets started. :)

Neil Richard said...

Heather - I'll try to remember to post the link but may need a gentle reminder every now and then. And no, there can never be enough coverage of LOST!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Don't worry, every recap post on the LOST blog will end with a call to post a link to your own recap - I love reading what everyone else has to say about each episode!

John Zeleznik said...

Lost...Meh.

Give me some reviews on BSG! Love to read your opinion on those.

Making BIG changes to Winter, BTW.

Neil Richard said...

You didn't just "Meh" LOST did you?! How could you?! This is the best show I've seen on TV since Deadwood. It's awesomeness incarnate. Don't make me tie you up and make you watch it....