Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reading Update

Sorry, no news report this week. I'm sure you're already familiar with the e-book boycott at Amazon as well as the numerous WaldenBooks closing up shop. If not, get out there and read the news.

Instead, I'll grace you with a bit of a reading update.

The Bible - 2 Kings 9
A Midwife's Tale - page 147
Maelstrom - page 194
On the Oceans of Eternity - about 9 hours left
A Game of Thrones - page 164

So I'm making progress across all books and feel good about A Game of Thrones so far. I'm taking my time to immerse myself in the book. I'll stop reading to check out the map or the list of houses in the back, and so far, it's been worth my time. And of course, I'm following along with the re-read here as well. And with that, I bid you a pleasant weekend!

No comments: