Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vacation Haul

Well, I'm over budget. Shame on me. Over budget by $11.56. See what loosing focus will do? Anyway, here's what I scored over the mini-vacation/long weekend.

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (trade paperback = used at $4.75)
This is on my to-do list based on some reviews I saw. Right now it's a low priority.

Bloody Jack by L. A. Meyer (slightly large mass market = new at $7.95)
I keep seeing this one in the library and wanted to start the series but they didn't have the first one (this one). So I bought it. The lady in the toy/book store said it was good.

The Peshwar Lancers by S. M. Stirling (mass market = used at $2.50)
Steve Stirling. Need I say more?

The Year the Cloud Fell by Kurt R. A. Giambastiani (mass market = used at $2.50)
KRAG. Need I say more? I'll be including this one in a giveaway at some point in the future.

A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin (mass market = new at $7.99)
I bought this one based on how I feel about the first book. In other words, I might be hooked.

Deader Still by Anton Strout (mass market = new at $7.99)
I feel ashamed I didn't buy this during the first week. But I bought it so Anton will be happy.

No comments: