Monday, June 21, 2010

Kyle XY - Sleepless in Seattle (review)



Episode Title: Sleepless in Seattle
Cost: Free via Hulu

In this episode, we find out that Kyle can't sleep. Ever.

And I learn the show has taken a bit of a campy turn. Nothing terrible so far, but enough for me to take notice of it. We'll see how it plays out, but I get the distinct feeling that this will NOT be a show geared towards adults, but rather teenagers.

And that's okay. After all, I used to be a teenager. So anyway, Kyle can't sleep. The family does all sorts of things to try to get him to sleep but nothing seems to work. In the end he does go to sleep, and in an odd setting (no worries, I won't spoil it for you).

So far I'm liking the younger brother. The character is funny and the actor does a fine job of playing the role. I'm hoping he'll continue his solid performance.

No comments: