Monday, June 28, 2010

Persons Unknown - The Way Through (review)



Episode Title: The Way Through
Cost: Free via Hulu

I always feel like a quitter when I want to give up on a show. Combine that with a bit of OCD and you have a completest that just can't quite stop watching bad TV shows. And that's where this one is moving, into the bad genre.

It does have its merits, but I can only sing so many praises before the truth begins to surface. So far this is the worst episode yet. It's predictable, borish, and not very entertaining. The next episode promises to introduce the mole or inside man (or woman), but I'm not sure if I'll care much by then.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'll give this show another week, maybe two to pull itself out of the nose dive that it's in. Then I'm jumping ship. After all, I can always find out the mystery's solution on Wikipedia.

No comments: