Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Alexander Cipher



Title: The Alexander Cipher
Author: Will Adams
Illustrator: N/A
Pages: 337 (in PDF)
Genre: Fiction
Dewey Decimal: unknown
ISBN: 0446404683
Cost: $0 (free through a Galley source)

So I have yet to finish this book, but 30 some odd pages in, I'm very interested. I've liked the "questing archaeologist" since I cut my teeth on Indiana Jones. Well, the heart through the chest scene creeped me out, but hey, I was a kid.

Since then I've enjoyed a series in the "questing geologist" genre by Jack DuBrul. He later teemed up with Clive Cussler and ruined his reputation a bit (at least with me). But now that I'm digging into this novel, I can see a lot of similarities between the two main heroes.

I'll keep you posted with a full review when I've finished.

No comments: