Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday's Links

Tia, over at Fantasy Debut, has come up with a wonderful idea to have a convention for blogging reviewers. Although I doubt it would be limited to those writing reviews, I love the idea of including people in the States, Canada, Europe, where ever in some sort of event that could draw attention from the publishing world. So step over there and give her some thoughts and support.

Hey It's Free has a link to a free Suze Orman book. While I'm not a big reader or Orman's work, I find it hard to turn down a free book. So head over there to download it (it's only 200+ pages).

Grasping for the Wind has an interesting insight into making audio books. I like Dune (the movie) despite how lost I got when my college roommate showed me the Director's Cut version. In the past few years, I've fallen in love with audio books. Now that I don't drive to work, I find my time to listen reduced, but I still want to listen to it. So check out the video, it's less than six minutes.